Exercises to keep yourself fit
We all know people who are looking for the miracle cure to lose their love wrist. Others practise a sporting activity but do not hesitate to enjoy themselves in restaurants every night. I am not saying that we should not enjoy ourselves, but we must also be reasonable.
By not doing sports, you increase your chances of having a cardiovascular disease by practicing a sports activity regularly. According to the World Health Organization, 17.5 million people have died from it, which is 30% of all deaths worldwide. It is estimated that 7.5 million of these deaths are due to coronary heart disease and 6.7 million to stroke.
and as if that wasn't enough. By 2030, nearly 23.6 million people will die from cardiovascular disease, mainly heart disease and stroke. These conditions are projected to remain the leading cause of death.
you could now ask yourself what sport, you have to practice, you have to cut back, it's risky.
The answer is much simpler than you think. It is quite normal to sometimes be reluctant to go out and exercise: staying at home seems a much better solution when it's cold or raining! A sport that is really fun will quickly make you forget the small effort needed to overcome this difficulty and, after the session, will leave a winning impression over the temptation to stay home.
So the trick is to find the sport activity that suits you the most and I insist on sports activities (tennis, badminton, football, swimming, climbing...).
By practicing at least one of these activities if not, many of you will avoid a lot of problems, even some that you don't suspect.
Do you all know the benefits of doing sports?
I quote you the most famous ones here:
1. better pulmonary ventilation ;
2. strengthening of the heart and vessels, which helps prevent high blood pressure and heart attack;
3. increase in muscle mass and, associated with an adapted diet, reduction in fat mass (fight against overweight and obesity);
4. reduced risk of type 2 diabetes (fatty diabetes in the elderly);
5. maintenance of bones and joints (combating osteoporosis and osteoarthritis);
6. maintenance of reflexes and motor coordination (control of falls in the elderly) ;
7. fighting stress, isolation, low self-esteem, anxiety and depression;
8. prevention of erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men over 40 years of age.
Playing sports is one of the most effective ways to benefit from all these advantages that I mentioned above.
visit our shop, choose your outfit and start practicing now.